KeepVid values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using KeepVid products and services.
Most KeepVid software offers a free trial version, so customers can 'test-drive' before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have no functional limitation, only a watermark appearing on the finished media or a use limit. All this helps customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
It's because of this 'try-before-you-buy' system that KeepVid provides a 7-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
With products featuring up to a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, KeepVid generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1) Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functioned and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision.
KeepVid does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities. However, KeepVid can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, providing the price difference between products does not exceed USD $20, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, KeepVid will not refund the price difference.
2) A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. KeepVid recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As KeepVid cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled. However, KeepVid will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3) A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, KeepVid's system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, customers should visit the KeepVid Support Center to retrieve it, or contact customer service via Live Chat —all queries will be responded to within 24hrs.
4) Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
5) KeepVid Product price differences between different regions or price differences between KeepVid and other companies.
6) A refund request for part of a bundle. KeepVid cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, KeepVid may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.
7) A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
1) A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the KeepVid support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the KeepVid support team.
2) A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds 7 days.
3) With regard to the software KeepVid Dr.Fone for iOS, transferring the recovered data back to device is a value-added function. Its failure is not eligible for a refund. We provide technical support though.
KeepVid offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1) Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS), Registration Backup Service (RBS) or Download Insurance Service outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of them.
2) Purchase of a 'wrong product'. In this case, KeepVid will refund the price of the wrong product for you if you have no need for it. We will also assist you in purchasing the correct product from our website.
3) Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, KeepVid will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another KeepVid product.
4) The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the registration code from the KeepVid Support Center, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the KeepVid Support Team after making contact. In this case, KeepVid will refund the customer's order if they have no need of the product in future.
5) If following a technical fault the user purchased a different software product from another company to finish their task. Under these circumstances we can arrange to exchange the product or provide a full refund.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 7 days. In this case, KeepVid will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Download version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc version: Destroy the disc, then uninstall the software from your computer.